We adhere to a strict code of conduct and will respect our clients’ wishes for discretion at all times. We understand the particular importance of ensuring that the nature of relationships with certain customers is not disclosed to third parties. To this end we will always suggest entering into an appropriate non-disclosure agreement prior to every engagement. We take this matter very seriously. You will not see every aspect of our work reported in the press or broadcast media. We hope that potential customers will understand why we are unable to disclose the nature of all our business with others due to the nature of certain confidentiality agreements already in place.
Whilst we hope you will understand why we cannot disclose details of our complete client base for legal reasons, we are pleased to count the following amongst our many satisfied customers.
- Arts Council of Wales
- BAE Systems Marine
- BMB Ltd (Advertising & Graphic Design House)
- The City and Council of Swansea
- EDF Energy (Corporate Security)
- Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Swansea
- GNP Seguros | Grupo Nacional Provincial (Mexico)
- Gwynedd Rural Life Centre, Bala
- ITN Channel 4 News
- ITV ‘This Morning’
- Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council
- Ruthin Craft Centre
- Pontypridd Town Council
- National Defence Departments (worldwide)
- Members of the British Peerage
- South Bedfordshire District Council
We are Alchemy Creative Solutions Ltd – a British company, dedicated to providing excellent guidance – from placing art in public places, to the management of intellectual property and deployment of new technologies (RFID).